Developed by Katrina Roseler, Cara H. Theisen, & Cassandra A. Paul
|Purpose||To allow and observer to classify instructor and student actions in the classroom, with an emphasis on types of student participation.|
|Level||Graduate, Upper-level, Intermediate, Intro college, High school, Middle school|
This is the lowest level of research validation, corresponding to at least one of the validation categories below.
Research Validation Summary
Based on Research Into:
- Classroom behavior
- Iterative observations
- Inter-rater reliability
- Training materials
- At multiple institutions
- By multiple research groups
- Peer-reviewed publication
- K. Roseler, C. Paul, M. Felton, and C. Theisen, Observable Features of Active Science Education Practices, J. Coll. Sci. Teaching 47 (6), 83 (2018).
We don't have any translations of this assessment yet.
If you know of a translation that we don't have yet, or if you would like to translate this assessment, please contact us!
Coming soon: The PhysPort Assessment Data Explorer
Start learning more from your tests.
- Get 1-click statistics
- Compare to students like yours
- Get practical, personalized recommendations